Hi, I’m Hope, and I’m so glad you found your way to this page.
I’m passionate about helping Mamas to live out their calling…and in between raising our five kids, serving our city and tiny urban church (I’m a pastor’s wife), and drinking waaaay to much coffee, I’m hoping to use this space for encouraging you, challenging you, cheering you on, and…
…helping you to become the Mama that you hope to be.
New posts in your inbox
Latest Blog Posts
- Forge Your Own PathSometimes, Mama, you have to forgo the typical way of doing things and forge your own path. Maybe that’s doing schoolwork outside (or up a tree). Maybe it’s leaning on frozen food or paper plates instead of choosing between takeout and homemade. Maybe it’s napping on a Sunday afternoon—or sleeping late on a Saturday morning.Continue reading “Forge Your Own Path”
- Loving Others Doesn’t Have To Be ComplicatedWho are you called to show love to this week, Mama? Loving others doesn’t have to be complicated…but sometimes it does take a bit of extra planning. Do you need to add a couple items to your grocery list, to prep a meal or make cookies for a neighbor who could use it? Do youContinue reading “Loving Others Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated”
- Stop Watching & Start LivingSometimes we spend so much time looking at what others are doing that we never get to the “living” ourselves. How’s your week going, Mama? Are you living the life you’re called to, or are you watching others live theirs while you scroll and wish things were different? Here’s a gentle nudge to start livingContinue reading “Stop Watching & Start Living”
- How We Celebrate BirthdaysHow do you celebrate birthdays in your home, Mama? As the years have gone by, we’ve gotten simpler and simpler in our celebrations, and I’ve come to really appreciate the rhythm we have now. And with 5 kids, it’s been good to keep it simple! We start the day with a simple birthday breakfast, chosenContinue reading “How We Celebrate Birthdays”
- Recipe for SofritoRecipe for Sofrito •2 Bell Peppers 🫑 •2 Onions 🧅 •One Bunch Cilantro 🌿 coarsely chopped •One Whole Garlic Bulb 🧄 chopped •1/2 cup Olive Oil 🫒 •1 tsp. Salt 🧂 Process in blender until all ingredients are combined. Store in covered jar in refrigerator up to one week, or freeze in ice cube tray,Continue reading “Recipe for Sofrito”