Hi, I’m Hope, and I’m so glad you found your way to this page.
I’m passionate about helping Mamas to live out their calling…and in between raising our five kids, serving our city and tiny urban church (I’m a pastor’s wife), and drinking waaaay to much coffee, I’m hoping to use this space for encouraging you, challenging you, cheering you on, and being…
…your friend on the journey as you become the Mama that you’ve always hoped to be.
New posts in your inbox
Latest Blog Posts
- Here’s to a Slow SummerHey Mama how’s your summer going? We are having a slow summer over here. We haven’t jumped back into all of our pre-pandemic activities just yet, although we are doing much more we did last year! We’ve been spending lots of time outside, and the kids have been enjoying the break from school and academics.Continue reading “Here’s to a Slow Summer”
- Simple Lunch RoutineHey Mama. It’s summertime. How’s your lunch routine going? We eat a lot around here. With 5 kids someone is always hungry. While I’ve had dinners figured out for awhile, lunch somehow always got to me. I wouldn’t think about it until someone was STARVING, and then the mad dash to throw something together wouldContinue reading “Simple Lunch Routine”
- The Last CookieJust a little PSA…if there’s only one homemade chocolate chip cookie left, it’s ok if you eat it, Mama. And it’s even ok if they see you doing it. Some days, you need to take care of you. They see your sacrifice day after day…it’s ok to model self care. Even if that means takingContinue reading “The Last Cookie”
- Out of the Box Ideas for Getting Kids OutsideHey Mama. Today is a “take your watercolors outside and paint rocks” type of day around here. How’s the weather where you live? While we’re all for active play outside, there are some breathtakingly beautiful days (like today!) that my kids have absolutely no desire to go outside. And I’ve come to realize that itContinue reading “Out of the Box Ideas for Getting Kids Outside”
- A Gentle Reminder To Feed Your SoulHow are you feeding your soul this week, Mama? Is there a book that’s challenging you? Music that’s captured your heart? Scripture that sets your soul singing? A podcast that sheds light on an area you’re struggling through? Motherhood, womanhood, is not for the faint of heart. It’s deep important work you’re doing, work thatContinue reading “A Gentle Reminder To Feed Your Soul”