Hi, I’m Hope, and I’m so glad you found your way to this page.
I’m passionate about helping Mamas to live out their calling…and in between raising our five kids, serving our city and tiny urban church (I’m a pastor’s wife), and homeschooling, I’m hoping to use this space for encouraging you, challenging you, cheering you on, and being…
…your friend on the journey as you become the Mama that you were created to be.
New posts in your inbox
Latest Blog Posts
- Taking Off the Training WheelsHow old were you when you took off the training wheels? Do you remember the joy of that first solo bike ride? Parenting can beContinue reading “Taking Off the Training Wheels”
- Some thoughts about pots… (and pans)This is probably one of the hardest working cabinets in our home. Those pots get used multiple times a day—today they made oatmeal for breakfast,Continue reading “Some thoughts about pots… (and pans)”
- They Keep GrowingThey keep growing, Mama. One moment, you’re pushing them in a stroller, and the next, they’re walking beside you and almost (but not quite!) tallContinue reading “They Keep Growing”
- Sowing SeedsWe tilled the soil and began planting our tiny backyard garden this week. And as I surveyed our hard work, looking like a barren patchContinue reading “Sowing Seeds”
- The Barren PlacesSometimes it’s the barren places that hold the most promise, friend. For days, my kids have been clearing the leaves from this patch of dirtContinue reading “The Barren Places”