Hi, I’m Hope, and I’m so glad you found your way to this page.
I’m passionate about helping Mamas to live out their calling…and in between raising our five kids, serving our city and tiny urban church (I’m a pastor’s wife), and homeschooling, I’m hoping to use this space for encouraging you, challenging you, cheering you on, and being…
…your friend on the journey as you become the Mama that you were created to be.
New posts in your inbox
Latest Blog Posts
- The Barren PlacesSometimes it’s the barren places that hold the most promise, friend. For days, my kids have been clearing the leaves from this patch of dirtContinue reading “The Barren Places”
- Friday TidyOn Fridays, our family takes an hour or two to work together to tidy the house together so we are ready for weekend fun andContinue reading “Friday Tidy”
- Always WatchingYou are an example, Mama. They’re watching you, and they want to be just like you. And that’s a good and beautiful thing—but it’s alsoContinue reading “Always Watching”
- Breakfast Doesn’t Have To Be ComplicatedAre you stuck in a breakfast rut, Mama? Do you dread figuring out breakfast every day? Are you weary of the same breakfasts day afterContinue reading “Breakfast Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated”
- A School Bus, Waiting & Contagious JoyEvery day, shortly after he wakes up, he takes his post at the window. He’s into trucks and police cars and ambulances and fire engines,Continue reading “A School Bus, Waiting & Contagious Joy”