Hi, I’m Hope, and I’m so glad you found your way to this page.
I’m passionate about helping Mamas to live out their calling…and in between raising our five kids, serving our city and tiny urban church (I’m a pastor’s wife), and drinking waaaay to much coffee, I’m hoping to use this space for encouraging you, challenging you, cheering you on, and being…
…your friend on the journey as you become the Mama that you’ve always hoped to be.
New posts in your inbox
Latest Blog Posts
- Point Them To HimDid you take the opportunity to point them to Jesus today, Mama? This time of year is so very busy—there’s only 4 days until Christmas! But in the midst of all the busyness—the presents to wrap, food to prepare, last minute shopping and cleaning and tidying–I’m here to gently encourage you…take a few quiet momentsContinue reading “Point Them To Him”
- Slow AfternoonsHey Mama. How are you doing as we head into the colder months? Here’s a gentle reminder that some days are for finishing All. The. Things…and some days, it’s ok to snuggle on the couch and just read aloud The Grouchy Ladybug or whatever your family’s current favorite is. Because some days, they need snugglingContinue reading “Slow Afternoons”
- Here’s to a Slow SummerHey Mama how’s your summer going? We are having a slow summer over here. We haven’t jumped back into all of our pre-pandemic activities just yet, although we are doing much more we did last year! We’ve been spending lots of time outside, and the kids have been enjoying the break from school and academics.Continue reading “Here’s to a Slow Summer”
- Simple Lunch RoutineHey Mama. It’s summertime. How’s your lunch routine going? We eat a lot around here. With 5 kids someone is always hungry. While I’ve had dinners figured out for awhile, lunch somehow always got to me. I wouldn’t think about it until someone was STARVING, and then the mad dash to throw something together wouldContinue reading “Simple Lunch Routine”
- The Last CookieJust a little PSA…if there’s only one homemade chocolate chip cookie left, it’s ok if you eat it, Mama. And it’s even ok if they see you doing it. Some days, you need to take care of you. They see your sacrifice day after day…it’s ok to model self care. Even if that means takingContinue reading “The Last Cookie”